Wednesday, August 1, 2012

23# Inspired By Movies

Hello all my movie watching crafters, I am here to talk to you about the new contest for La La Land 4 Kids and that theme is Inspired By Movies.
 I have done a mermaid so that means that it could be Arial from Little Mermaid or it could be her not famous sister!!! 
I named her unfamous sister Madeline and she has a very bright tail indeed!!!!!! Well come and have a look at Madeline!!!!!!


I have used Mermaid Marci and I have made it for a dear friend of mine and it was for her Granny!!!!!! I have also used one of the NEW dies that came out not long ago and it name is Rolled Rose
I hope you have enjoyed looking and commenting on Rylee and My designs 
Well I hope to talk to you very soon!!! 

Darcy XXXXXXXXOOOOOOOO


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for taking the time to write a comment about our creations, we love to read your comments!