Sunday, April 1, 2012

LLLC4Kids Contest #15 {Easter or Spring}

Hello my little Crafters!
Welcome back for another LLLC4Kids contest.
Contest #15 brings the challenge of using the Easter or Spring as inspiration.
I love to colour with bright colours, they make it feel like spring and Easter is always filled with brightly coloured eggs.
I have added in some glitter, using my glue stick and sprinkling some glitter onto the eggs, socks, hat and eyelids.
I have used Easter Marci, one of the newer stamps, she is so cute!






Hope you can play along too, remember if you don't have a blog you can email your card through and we will upload it for you
lalalandcrafts4kids AT yahoo DOT com

thanks for stopping by
Darcy

1 comment:

  1. Darcy I LOOOVE your bright bold and Oh-so-Cute Easter card!! This Marci is so adorable. Love your neat punched border and flowers and the GLITTER, wow... adds a big punch. Cute, Cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to write a comment about our creations, we love to read your comments!