Thursday, March 15, 2012

La La Land Crafts for Kids- Great Outdoors

Hello my little Crafters!
Welcome back for another LLLC4Kids contest.
Contest #14 brings the challenge of using the 'Great outdoors' as inspiration

I have used Luka with Flowers to make a card for my cousin Nate's birthday next week. I made the tree by hand and used the PTI fence die too!






Hope you can play along too, remember if you don't have a blog you can email your card through and we will upload it for you
lalalandcrafts4kids AT yahoo DOT com

thanks for stopping by
Darcy

3 comments:

  1. Awesome card Darc! You take after your Mum more and more every day LOL! I am sure Nate will love this card .... Ange

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Darcy" great attention to detail I especially love the little mouse in the tree too. Great job xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for taking the time to write a comment about our creations, we love to read your comments!